On 2 October 2013 21:40, Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@guerrag.com> wrote:

> i propose two modifications:
>
> 1: make sure that the databases are _MUCH_ bigger, at least 3-6x times
> the available RAM

Oops, I do not have that much space on my SSD drive :(

> 2: don't do the read benchmark immediately after the write.  at least
> close and open the DB, even better if it's on a separate run.

Will do. One process runs the writing, other process does the reading. I think this better represents real-world usage.

I will also try to include a simple key-value database based on SQLite3, and also try to extract the log-structured merge database from SQLite4.