We have received around 10 proposals for talks at the Lua Workshop 2013.
They all look interesting but we need more.

The workshop is fairly informal but we need to define a program as soon as
possible.

If you'd like to speak at the Workshop, please send a title and a short
abstract to lua.workshop@gmail.com.

Presentations usually are 30-minute talks about something interesting
you have done with Lua. It can be an application, a library, a tool,
an insight, a proposal, a demo, etc.

See the program of the previous workshops for typical talks.
There are links at http://www.lua.org/wshop13.html .

Registration for the workshop is still open.  See
	http://www.lua.org/wshop13.html#registration

There is no registration fee but participants are required to register
because space is limited.

Confirmed participants are listed at
	http://www.lua.org/wshop13.html#participants

If you have sent us your registration but your name does not appear in
this list within a few days, please let us know.

We hope to see you in Toulouse.
--lhf, for the organizers