On 25/09/2013 21:47, Guillermo Gijón wrote:
I'm having trouble with some objects not being garbage collected when
they're referenced inside a coroutine that errors (all other
references to them being weak).

Here are two variations of the minimal reproducible example, tested on
Lua 5.1.4, Lua 5.2.1, LuaJIT 2.0.2 and LuaJIT 2.1:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=7kW8iA3q
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6tq1cXxC

Could you point me, please, what am I missing here? Why aren't these
objects collected when the only strong reference to them is a local
variable or argument inside a dead coroutine?

Should be __mode = "k"

--
Shmuel