Awesome, this is the main dependency of my project LuaTwit [1], i'll test it right away.
About the 5.2 support, removing the "module" keyword should be enough.
Also support for multipart/form-data would be nice.

[1] https://github.com/darkstalker/LuaTwit

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Ignacio Burgueño <iburgueno@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> It is compatible with Lua 5.1 and LuaNode.

I assume/hope this means that it works with both 5.2 and 5.1.

I'm not sure it is working with Lua 5.2. I haven't set up an environment to test it using Lua 5.2 modules. Should update the Travis CI script to run the tests using 5.2.

Regards,
Ignacio