Okay, forget it. I RTFM!

Sorry for these spammy messages!

But another question, related to this stuff: What is the way how to do
it? Should I work with light user data, when writing a lua binding for
my application? I think, the light user data stuff is much faster,
isn't it? And I want it to be as fast as possible... so, should I use
light user data, or not? And if not, how to do it then?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,

Proudly sent with mutt.