Hi there community,

When I was using Lua 5.1 a lot in my projects, I found a nice document I could refer to for the
data format of binary chunks of Lua. This helpt me processing dumped functions and rename
the main function chunks for debugging purposes (and obtain basic information from them,
checking whether my engine could load them or not).

Document: http://luaforge.net/docman/83/98/ANoFrillsIntroToLua51VMInstructions.pdf

Does anyone here know of a similar document I could refer to for Lua 5.2? I would love
to have a format specification I could use to update my code reading the blocks of data.

Cheers,

Bas Groothedde
Imagine Programming