Thanks. Look forward to giving it a spin. Have been enamored with Erlang in the past, and having something similar on Lua gives me lot of joy :)

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Hisham <h@hisham.hm> wrote:
On 12 September 2013 02:08, Jayanth Acharya <jayachar88@gmail.com> wrote:
> reposting, as my previous post doesn't seem to have gone through.
>
> On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:07 AM, Jayanth Acharya <jayachar88@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Why do I get this error ? I checked the target location, and the .so
>> already exists there, but this was the first time I was installing the
>> module using luarocks ? So, was it part of the base lua5.1 installation ?
>> Shouldn't luarocks have been able to figure out that the dependency was
>> already being met, and thus avoid rebuild/reinstalling of the dependency
>> again ?

Hi, bug confirmed; you probably hit a regression. In any case, I
updated the rockspec to the latest release and you should be able to
install concurrentlua 1.0.6 with LuaRocks with no problems now.

-- Hisham