On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 9:36 AM, Miles Bader <miles@gnu.org> wrote:
> Ousmane Roland Yonaba <roland.yonaba@gmail.com> writes:
>> I am pleased to announce the 0.1.1 release for Lice-lua, a
>> command-line license generator. As a recall, this concept is derived
>> from the original Python implementation named Lice[1].
>> Feel free to check it out on Github[2].
>> As always, critics and comments are much appreciated.
>
>    (src) lua5.2 lice.lua
>    lua5.2: lice.lua:12: invalid escape sequence near '\]'
>
> -miles
>
> --
> I'd rather be consing.

Fixed, as of commit [1].
Thanks!

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Miles Bader <miles@gnu.org> wrote:
> Some very odd behavior if you give it an uppercase license-name.
> Basically, it always seems output the BSD3 license in that case...
>
>    $ lua5.1 lice.lua gpl2
>    ... gpl v2 license ...
>
>    $ lua5.1 lice.lua GPL2
>    ... bsd 3 license ... (wtf?)
>
>    $ lua5.1 lice.lua ASDOFIU
>    ... bsd 3 license ... (!)
>
>    $ lua5.1 lice.lua asdofiu
>    lua5.1: lice.lua:343: License <asdofiu> is not available
>

> -miles

Yes, actually, I was not expecting the license name to be in uppercase.
But I do not think there is any need to set a limitation here.
Fixed, as of commit[2].

All those changes will be included in a next 0.1.2.
Thanks!

Regards,
Roland.

[1]: https://github.com/licenses/lice-lua/commit/9252026cd1ee93da01ede888cab0cbb83022320d