On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Rena <hyperhacker@gmail.com> wrote:

> Still seems like "Bugs in external libraries that affect Lua's behaviour"
> would be a good section to have on a bug list page as well, so people aren't
> tripping over them.

I agree, but I'll return to my much earlier suggestion of a version of
the Reference Manual online in a form that can be annotated with such
information and other explanatory material, links to the wiki, etc.
The existing Manual is great for experienced programmers but
insufficient for learners. And what learners need is scattered all
over the web. We need a method for pulling all the best together.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice from the U.S. National Security Agency: The NSA neither
confirms nor denies that it intercepted this message.]