Here is the full output:

Tue Sep 10 09:49:00 2013
Loaded Archive: 'Homeworld2.big'
UTIL -- filepath failure, path doesn't exists
'D:\Homeworld2\data\locale\english'
Loaded Archive: 'english.big'
Uing ..profiles\ for profiles folder
GAME -- Using player profile Username|SF
Changing from a 32 bit colour depth in winNT (5.1 build 2600), Service Pack 3
Using NVIDIA Corporation's 4.3.0 GeForce GTX 460/PCIe/SSE2 renderer
(Suspected driver is nvoglnt.dll 0)
Loaded Archive: 'englishSpeech.big'
Loaded Archive: 'Music.big'
Build name: The Dust Wars  - AutoBuild3569 - Ordered by smmatte
Built by  : mrbuild
Data path : D:\Homeworld2\data
Resetting fp control word.
CmdLine: -w 1920 -h 1080 -refresh 60 -overrideBigFile -luatrace -ssTGA
-nomovies -nosound
Starting Level: data:LevelData\Multiplayer\Deathmatch\4P_RANDOM_TESTING.LEVEL
24
build available
generic build available
build available
generic build available
Warning, screen with name SMFiltersMenu does not exist