On 9 Sep 2013, at 15:41, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Gary V. Vaughan <gary@vaughan.pe> wrote:
That should have said release 31, but I fat fingered the make rule that posts announcements, sorry :(

Too late. Various bots (@LuaLang for example) already picked that
announcement up.

So, given that the real release was 31, should I skip 32 altogether and go directly to 33 for the next one?

Also, the announcement is empty — would you care to elaborate on what is new?

Alexander.

There should have been a correct luaposix 31 announcement that went out a few moments later. I'll repost that manually when I get back to my computer later, since it seems to have disappeared.

Changes are always available in the NEWS file at github (from which the release announcement is generated):

    https://github.com/luaposix/luaposix/blob/master/NEWS

Cheers,
--
Gary V. Vaughan (gary AT vaughan DOT pe)