On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 11:05 PM, Alessandro Delgado <adelgado1313@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Ico <lua@zevv.nl> wrote:
>From http://acko.net/blog/zero-to-sixty-in-one-second/:

  '[...] which game devs been replacing with Lua for years anyhow. That's
  Portuguese for "_javascript_" by the way.'

At least he didn't spell it LUA :)

I actually think the statement is quite funny, and true in many ways :-)

Actually, I saw an ECMAScript 6 talk[1] yesterday which left me with a strong feeling that it is not only a matter of both languages sharing common inspirations, but also it seems that JS seems to evolve in a similar direction than Lua.

Mindbug!

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KqCuYvOO48