[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] luaposix 30 released
- From: Gary Vaughan <gary@...>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 10:57:35 +0700
Lua bindings for POSIX (including curses)
I am happy to announce the release of luaposix release 30.
luaposix's home page is at http://github.com/luaposix/luaposix/
* Noteworthy changes in release 30 (2013-08-29) [stable]
** New features:
- Support for file locks with fcntl() using F_SETLK, F_SETLKW, F_GETLK,
F_RDLCK, F_WRLCK and F_UNLCK.
- Preliminary support for GNU Hurd, and OpenBSD.
** Bug fixes:
- posix.shutdown can actually be called now.
- Report the correct argument number in posix function error messages.
- Much reduced compiler warning noise.
- Many small typos and inconsistencies, see ChangeLog for details.
Install it with LuaRocks, using:
luarocks install luaposix-30
Until the rocks are available from the official repository in a few days,
you can install directly from the luaposix release branch, with:
$ luarocks install \