Hello,

I have got some modules (LUA script files) which are used with

local mymodul = require "mymodule"

All data is converted to a database, so each LUA script should be a row in my table.
How can I use the code (without any changes)?

I use on C side lua_loadstring to load the script data, so I have concated all rows
and all the load string function, but imho the require should fail.

My tasks are: I have got some pure LUA modules which are stored in clob fields
in the database. On a used defined action all moduls items should be pushed
with the main script to the interpreter.

Can anybody send me some tips?

Thanks

Phil