Hello everyone,
         I am trying to cross-compile luasql-sqlite3 to run on a arm9 environment, but when I try to require the module, this is the error msg I get:

./lua: error loading module 'sqlite3' from file './luasql/sqlite3.so':
        Unable to resolve symbol
stack traceback:
        [C]: ?
        [C]: in function 'require'
        sqlTest.lua:1: in main chunk
        [C]: ?

I was having several linking problems, and was solving them one by one, but this time I got no missing symbols output! Has anyone seen anything like this?

PS: Ive successfully required and consumed others shared libraries(.so), so the dynamic loader is working. If necessary I can paste my makefiles.

Thanks in advance!