> Interesting to hear. Another project that seems to use a heuristic
> approach while still getting very accurate results is Lua Glider...
> I haven't used it extensively, but during my short time testing it
> out I was very impressed with the auto-completions...
I'll have to check it out, thanks for the tip! Somehow, I'd omitted
that one from my list.

> Unlike Adobe's IDE (I presume), there is a free demo available.
Yeah, our Lua IDE still remains an internal-only thing.

There's been occasional talk of releasing it over the years, but with
all the fairly polished alternatives out there these days I haven't
bothered to jump through the hoops to make that happen.

DT