On 8/14/2013 2:16 AM, steve donovan wrote:

BTW, why use XML when Lua tables are such a fast and clean alternative? (Or should I use the 'proper' name - LTON - Lua Table Object Notation, known as 'Elton' to its friends)

Fair question. My static analysis code is written in F#. XML seems to be the standard data description format in .NET (or at least it was at one time; I haven't really been keeping up), so I just went with the flow. If Love Studio were written in Lua, then I agree that Lua would have been the obvious choice.