On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 7:25 AM, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
My apologies ;)  require 'pl' does nasty things to the Lua state, which is why it's only recommended for quick-and-dirty scripts. However convenience always overcomes warnings.

I think you misunderstood. Penlight was the goal I was working towards being able to infer properly. Since it had things like sub modules, and a few other tricky to infer constructs.

Thanks for the file links. I was getting the docs and function args via a second method, now I can just use one.potentially.