On Monday, July 29, 2013 08:51:49 AM Lorenzo Donati wrote:
> BTW, this makes Lua a "Leo" astrologically. Not that I care for such
> things, but for a language named after a star body it could be relevant :-)

But that's the sun sign. For "Lua", we should look at the moon sign.

From Lunarium.co.uk [1]...

Sagittarius, Degree: 6° 11'

Adventurous, friendly, optimistic, full of ideas, always on the move. Likes
outdoors and travel, hates anything boring and ordinary.

Optitimism and a lack of desire to dig down into details help the Moon in
Sagittarius people not to lose their faith in better future even in the most
complicated of situations, and this is one of the reasons why their body is so
resilient against illnesses. They allow the problems just to pass, without
leaving a destructive trace in their soul. The only negative trait of such a
Moon is its inability to save energy. These people are rushing forward until
they are completely burnt out, and then, when the body is lacking energy,
different problems can surface.

(For what it's worth.)

[1]
http://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp?birthDate=28%2F07%2F1993&birthHour=10&birthMinute=13&ap=a&regionSelect=America&zoneSelect=America%2FSao_Paulo