On Jul 3, 2013, at 6:20 PM, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:

>  Should nothing only exist in the context of a table entry?  Did the
> previous question even have meaning in the context of language?  How can
> nothing exist, context or no? [3]

Mandatory "Jean-Paul Sartre Cookbook" reference:

"Still working on the omelet. There have been stumbling blocks. I keep creating omelets one after another, like soldiers marching into the sea, but each one seems empty, hollow, like stone. I want to create an omelet that expresses the meaninglessness of existence, and instead they taste like cheese. I look at them on the plate, but they do not look back. Tried eating them with the lights off. It did not help. Malraux suggested paprika."

http://pvspade.com/Sartre/cookbook.html