[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] luaposix 29 released
- From: "Gary V. Vaughan" <gary@...>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 03:19:48 +0700
Lua bindings for POSIX (including curses)
I am happy to announce the release of luaposix release 29.
luaposix's home page is at http://github.com/luaposix/luaposix/
* Noteworthy changes in release 29 (2013-06-28) [stable]
** This release adds wresize to curses, and sync, fsync, fdatasync, nice,
lseek as well as socket programming functions. Several small improvements
to the documentation were also added.
** luaposix is compatible with Lua 5.1, Lua 5.2 and luajit 2.0, so the
5.1 prefix to the release version has become an anachronism and has
been dropped from this release onwards.
** New features:
- Move to the Slingshot release system, which (among many other improvements)
fixes release tarballs from github to work with the standard GNU-style:
`./configure, make, make install`. `bootstrap` is still distributed for
those who need to re-bootstrap with a different version of gnulib and/or
- Much improved former lunit and ad-hoc test scripts to Specl.
Install it with LuaRocks, using:
luarocks install luaposix-29
Until the rocks are available from the official repository in a few days,
you can install directly from the luaposix release branch, with:
$ luarocks install \