On 17 June 2013 04:29, Diego Nehab <diego@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> But there is a rockspec file, no?
>
> https://github.com/diegonehab/luasocket/blob/master/luasocket-scm-0.rockspec

Just added it to the rocks-scm repository, with a variation for the
release candidate as well:

* to install latest code from git:
luarocks build luasocket --server=http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks-scm/
* to install the release candidate
luarocks build luasocket 3.0rc1
--server=http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks-scm/

Once 3.0 final is released, it will be uploaded to the main repository
of course.

Thank you!!

-- Hisham