Hello,

I've compiled both lua 5.2.2 and lua socket 2.1 from source with VS2012. When I attempt to load lua socket module with local socket = require("socket.core") lua crashes with line multiple Lua VMs detected(debug assertion failed). This is vanilla Lua interpreter so I have no idea about multiple VMs. Both apps are compiled with same options(runtimes, character sets, etc.). Has anybody got any clue as to what could be the culprit?

Best regards

Carl