On 12/06/2013 18:32, Alex Bradbury wrote:
My only concern is the quirky license. I've never even seen the
"Romantic WTF public license" used elsewhere. The MIT license as used
by Lua, the original LPEG and most other projects in the Lua community
is commonly used and well understood. Although it's not a big deal for
people looking to use it in personal projects, the wacky license can
be an extra barrier for people looking to use the software in company
projects. Ultimately it's your choice and I respect that, but is there
a strong reason you prefer this license over the more commonly
recognisedt MIT?

The library can probably be dual-licensed, under this peculiar (but nice!) license, and under the more common Lua license...

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France