Am 11.06.2013 21:23 schröbte Petite Abeille:
Hello,

Hi!

I'm looking for a little memoize function [1] that supports multiple arguments and multiple return values, including nils.

The wiki [2] sports a couple of examples and pointers to various implementations (e.g. penlight's pl.utils.memoize [3], kikito's memoize.lua [4], etc), but at first glance they don't seem to support various combinations of arguments and return values...

Any suggestions?

I have written something like this before[1]. If you want, I can officially put it on Github ...

  [1]: http://lua.siffiejoe.dtdns.net/multikey/

Philipp