Hello list,

I've lost my remote control for my TV, fortunately I have a LIRC [1] config for most of the keys I really need. I wanted to try out Luvit [2] for a long time and this seemed like a good opportunity to try it out.

If anyone is interested, you can try out lua-remote [3], which is a Lua application for Luvit. It is accessible from the browser and communicates with LIRC, presenting the available remotes and commands through the browser (just simple HTML, no pretty CSS for now, sorry). Once you click on a command, it is immediately sent through the IR transmitter to the TV/HiFi.

[1] http://www.lirc.org/
[2] http://luvit.io/
[3] https://gist.github.com/mkottman/5759847