[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Pseudo-Complete Lua Syntax
- From: Pierre-Yves Gérardy <pygy79@...>
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 11:08:22 +0200
Two more things that are not specified in the grammar, but detailed in the text:
* the break statement is only legal in scopes that descend from a loop.
* In Lua 5.1, you can't put the first parenthesis of a function call
on a new line. The parser complains that the syntax is ambiguous,
where it really isn't). The restriction has been lifted in Lua 5.2.