Hello All,

I have installed lua in my fedora system. After the installation i started writing the programs on C with embedded lua. Afterwards i started compling the code using ::
gcc luatest.c -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib/liblua.a -llua -lm -ldl. I am getting compilation errors :: undefined reference to lua_open() and lua_dofile().

I have tried it for many times and i made various changes but nothing gets reflected into it. Please help me!!!

Thanks,

--
Regards

Garvit Sharma
Computer Science and Engineering
UG Third year
LNM IIT, Jaipur

No Body is a Scholar by birth, its only hard work and strong determination that makes him master.