[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Brief introduction to LPEG (was: LPEG for dummies)
- From: Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@...>
- Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 06:59:15 +0200
2013/5/1 Dirk Laurie <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> I've written the attached. Any comments that will lead
> to the last sentence in it becoming less painful will
> be greatly appreciated.
That paragraph refers to "Brief introduction to LPEG" which is in
>From the preamble:
- Writing a topic up for oneself is one of the best ways of learning it.
- Once you have learnt it, you can never recapture the difficulty you
had in understanding the original.
- I promise not to re-work these notes to elegance when I know the
material well. I will add stuff and correct errors, though. Thanks
to members of the Lua list for helping me here, particularly
I have already reached the point where I can't add to notes based
on that philosophy any more, so this is the final version except for
the correction of mistakes.