Hello lua-l
I thought it was about time that I mentioned Moore Lua here. Moore Lua is simply a paper.li collection of Lua news stories and releases published weekly on Mondays and is associated with the LuaLang twitter account. Being a simple paper.li account it is sometimes hard if not impossible to add some stories but if releasing on this list with a simple [ANN] prefix as per the norm it will be picked up for the next edition.
I feel it has some worth as it also archives past editions and therefore news and releases.

The current edition always available at
http://paper.li/LuaLang/1355430802

-- Liam

What is in a name?
Moore Lua is named after Sir Patrick Moore who was a Lua expert after all, he passed away shortly before the first edition http://paper.li/LuaLang/1355430802?edition_id=7a0429e0-4846-11e2-a045-002590721286