Hi,

I have a pointer to some user data available during initialisation,
means before the LUA-script is started. This pointer has to be
available during execution of the script, since it is a multithreaded,
explicitely linked shared library environment I can't use just a
global variable that stores these data.

So when a C-function is called out of a running LUA-script I need to
access these user data. Since the C-function is always defined as

int my_lua_called_c_fct(lua_State *L)

there seems to be "L" where I could get these user data from. But how
can I put the data to "L" during initialisation and how can I retrieve
them within that function?

These are some configuration-data that are required to execute
my_lua_called_c_fct()...

Thanks!