On Tue, 14 May 2013 21:10:57 -0400
Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 15 May 2013 00:49:26 +0200
> koba@cioccolatai.it wrote:

> > You can download all the editions you want (done myself right now).
> > Like other digital publishing system, the pdf contains your
> > name/email at the bottom of the page, c&p is allowed (still haven't
> > tried the .mobi).
>

> Confirmed! It took my Paypal account so it was easy and painless. For
> 15 British pounds I got all three formats. This makes Lua a much
> better resource.
>
> Thanks,
>
> SteveT
>
> Steve Litt                *  http://www.troubleshooters.com/
> Troubleshooting Training  *  Human Performance

Serious bummer. When you copy from the PDF version and paste into a
text file, the result is gibberish characters. Below my sig is an
example, the copy and paste of the Fibbonacci program Given that the
book's first exercise is "run the fibbonacci program", which is printed
in the chapter, this is just plain bad.

To make it worse, I found no way to wget the online version, which says
it will be online for the next year, but sometimes I like to do this
stuff while disconnected from the Internet.

Is there a chance of updating this eBook so that it can be copied and
pasted to a plain text file?

Thanks,

SteveT

✲✲ ❞❡❢✐♥❡s ❛ ❢❛❝t♦r✐❛❧ ❢✉♥❝t✐♦♥