On 14 May 2013 23:49, <koba@cioccolatai.it> wrote:
On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 05:33:09PM -0400, Steve Litt wrote:

> It says:
>
> "Digital format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle (Mobi), Online"
>
> Do I have to choose, or does my $23.30 buy me PDF, ePub *and* Mobi?
>
> I'd love to be able to browse it on my Kindle, yet for serious work and
> for copy and paste have it as a PDF on my computer screen.

You can download all the editions you want (done myself right now). Like
other digital publishing system, the pdf contains your name/email at the
bottom of the page, c&p is allowed (still haven't tried the .mobi).

ciao,
Igor

No email address on mine or any mention of feistyduck as I removed them after they created an account behind my back and added my email address to the pages, the same email address it was asked if they could use to contact me, to which I said no.

FeistyDuck it took less than a couple of minutes to remove the information and we all have seen what happened with PiL2, so was it really worth it?

Liam