[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] specl 7 released
- From: "Gary V. Vaughan" <gary@...>
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 23:14:43 +0700
Behaviour Driven Development for Lua
I am happy to announce the release of Specl release 7.
Specl's home page is at http://gvvaughan.github.io/specl
* Noteworthy changes in release 7 (2013-05-13) [stable]
** This is a bug fix release, including a critical fix for the contain
matcher, preventing lua-stdlib specs from passing. Upgrading is
recommended for all users
** Bug fixes:
- Add missing documentation for `matchers.Matcher.format_any_of`.
- It's no longer possible to crash Specl using example descriptions
that look like other types during lyaml parsing.
- Specl 6 had a broken `should_contain` matcher, that would
fail to match any expected substring with an active Lua
pattern character in it (such as ?, * or % for example).
- Add missing close parenthesis in non-verbose mode report
formatter summaries with failing or pending expectations.
** Incompatible changes:
- While not encouraged, one word descriptions are now supported,
and are displayed correctly by the bundled formatters.
Install it with LuaRocks, using:
luarocks install specl-7
Until the rocks are available from the official repository in a few days,
you can install directly from the specl release branch, with:
$ luarocks install \