[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] ZeroBrane Studio v0.37
- From: Paul K <paulclinger@...>
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:37:21 -0700
ZeroBrane Studio is a lightweight Lua IDE with code completion, syntax
highlighting, live coding, remote debugger, code analyzer, and
integration with various Lua engines.
This release includes a large number of small improvements and fixes.
Some of the notable changes in the new version:
- Added Marmalade Quick auto-complete support and API documentation.
- Added full Marmalade Quick debugging support (requires Quick 1.1+).
- Improved Find/Replace behavior and functionality.
- Added Recent File history navigation.
- Added Preferences menu to simplify access to system/user settings.
Installation packages for Windows, OSX, and Linux are available on the
project website: http://studio.zerobrane.com. Thank you for your
feedback, contributions, and support of the project!