I've written a Lua library in C[1] and I'm trying to use Travis CI[2]
to test it against Lua 5.1, 5.2 and LuaJIT with every commit to the
GitHub repo.

I've managed to get it working with Lua 5.1.4 (which the LuaRocks
package installs and makes available as `lua`), but the LuaJIT package
doesn't seem to provide a `luajit` command.

My current Travis config file can be found at [3].

Does anyone have experience using Travis with Lua or know how to achieve this?

Thanks,
Choonster

[1] https://github.com/Choonster/lua_bufflib
[2] http://travis-ci.org/