Hi, list!

Recently I gave a talk on the Russian Internet Technologies conference
(http://ritconf.ru/), outlining our experience with Lua stack on
web-projects.

Here are the slides (in Russian):
http://www.slideshare.net/profyclub_ru/05-19947258

Unfortunately I did not manage to coerce Google Translate to produce
an computer-English version of the slides — looks like SlideShare
serves slides as images nowadays. If there is sufficient interest,
I'll translate slides myself. Please poke me off-list.

Alexander.

P.S. The talk has LuaJIT in title, but, in fact it is more about Lua
stack in general, so I'm posting it here, to Lua ML :-)