On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Petite Abeille <petite.abeille@gmail.com> wrote:
Monsieur! I object to your frivolous use of the "m" word! Please elaborate why using _ENV in 5.2 involves any dark magic!

Ah, magic it may be, but not _dark_ magic. That is setfenv.

I like to look at code and know immediately how to look up any symbol.  This lesson I learned from excessive use of 'with' in Pascal.

And the tortuous business of learning C++ symbol lookup rules well enough to implement them has left permanent scars....