On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Leo Razoumov <slonik.az@gmail.com> wrote:
Since some of the GSL Shell users may not monitor LuaJIT mailing list,
I forward below (with Francesco permission) the announcement of the
GSL Shell version 2.3.

Thanks, Leo.  It really is a most useful package for exploring data, and _fast_.

The plots look really good, although I'm missing some zoom/pan functionality, and generally that in-between state between 'exploring' and 'programming' - i.e customizing plots with scriptable hooks so one can select a range of data for special processing.