General question;
While trying to build my (Windows) DarkSideSync library on Ubuntu, I get the errors below. Basically BOOL is missing, which is defined on Windows. I know that C does not have a Boolean type, but in this case, should I be adding some flag or other element to the rockspec (and if so, which one) ?
Or should I just define my own BOOL? (and TRUE and FALSE along with it)

Thx!
Thijs

thijs@ubuntu:~/Downloads/DarkSideSync$ sudo luarocks make
gcc -O2 -fPIC -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -c darksidesync/darksidesync.c -o darksidesync/darksidesync.o
In file included from darksidesync/darksidesync.c:5:0:
darksidesync/delivery.h:32:51: error: unknown type name 'BOOL'
darksidesync/darksidesync.c:716:44: error: unknown type name 'BOOL'
darksidesync/darksidesync.c: In function 'L_queueItemGC':
darksidesync/darksidesync.c:732:30: error: 'TRUE' undeclared (first use in this function)
darksidesync/darksidesync.c:732:30: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
darksidesync/darksidesync.c: In function 'L_return':
darksidesync/darksidesync.c:738:30: error: 'FALSE' undeclared (first use in this function)