It was thus said that the Great Robert Virding once stated:
> "gåtill" means goto, literally gå = go and till = to.

  Ah!  Okay.  It was five years ago when I wrote the sample.

> A bit strange that the example uses a swedish language with english names.

  No, the point was to show a computer language based on a non-English
language being used by an English-speaking person, to contrast with just
about every other computer langauge with a non-English speaking programmer.

  -spc (I hope that people realize that Håstad is a made up computer
	language)