On 5 April 2013 09:51, Ico <lua@zevv.nl> wrote:
Hi rrt,

* On Sat Mar 23 13:43:25 +0100 2013, rrt wrote:

> I am happy to announce the release of luaposix 5.1.28,
> Lua bindings for POSIX (including curses).

Just a quick thank-you note for making and maintaining luaposix. I've
been able to throw away a big chunk of OS-glue code that I have been
growing and carrying with me for the last 10 years or so, and replace it
neatly with your lib - and getting ncurses as a free bonus!

Thanks! I'm glad not only that you find it useful but specifically that it has saved you code, as that's precisely the aim.

You may be interested in issue #70, which if implemented would improve the functionality of luaposix on many systems.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org