On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@gmail.com> wrote:
I have for my own future use written the attached description/summary
and installed it in the same directory as the official documentation.

Thanks, Dirk, you have saved us lazy people from having to do the same work  ;)

I still don't like this idea of hammering the global namespace so heavily.  Redefining tostring (for instance) has global effects and reminds me of the Ruby monkey-patching mania.  It makes composing different frameworks harder, even if it seems a little more convenient at first.