Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> writes:

>> There was mention about working to eliminate this limit[1]; is that still
>> on the todo list? Is there a todo list? :)
>>
>> [1] http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2008-11/msg00470.html
>
> I will create a todo list and add this item to it :)
>
> -- Roberto

Hmmm, could you add my request about LPeg memory management too?

I'm not really sure how clear that message was, but ... basically it
would be nice if one could add grammar hints to control memory
management in LPeg, so that parsing extremely large-but-flat inputs
with a single grammar is possible.

Thanks,

-miles

--
Rational, adj. Devoid of all delusions save those of observation, experience
and reflection.