Hi Fabio,

It turns out that Hasham had made a mistake and uploaded the scm rock to the official rocks repo. The error has been fixed. Thanks.
--
Regards,
Ryan

On Mar 31, 2013 9:34 PM, "Fabio Mascarenhas" <mascarenhas@acm.org> wrote:
Ryan, are you mixing git HEAD and stable versions of the WSAPI rocks? I have been updating WSAPI for Lua 5.2 (avoiding deprecated features like module) in the git HEAD, but have not touched the rockspecs in the official repository, so people not using the bleeding edge rocks on http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks-scm should not be affected.

--
Fabio Mascarenhas