Hi All,

I'm working on the next release of ZeroBrane Studio (a Lua IDE) and
would appreciate if those of you who use ZBS could give it a quick
test and report any problems with it. The main change in this (coming)
release is an upgrade of wxwidgets (and Scintilla editor) to a much
newer version, which means all the binaries have been updated; I also
changed the way the Linux version works: all Linux binaries are now
part of the repository and should work on a variety of 32bit and 64bit
systems (tested on Ubuntu 10.04, Ubuntu 12.04, Fedora 18, and
ArchLinux, but should also work on Mint, Debian, and possibly others).
The build scripts to build on Linux from source are also included (but
it's only needed if included binaries don't work for some reason).
There are also UI and performance improvements (more details in the
changelog: https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md).

The repository is available here
(https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio.git; master branch),
and the documentation is available on the project website:
http://studio.zerobrane.com/documentation.html. Please use this github
ticket (https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/issues/89) to
report any issues or email them to me. I would also appreciate if you
let me know that it works on a Linux platform not listed here. Thank
you!

Paul.