De: Peter Cawley <lua@corsix.org>
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 27 de Março de 2013 16:41
Assunto: Re: [ANN] LPeg 0.11

> I've occasionally toyed with the idea of using LuaJIT's DynASM for JIT compiling LPEG. Perhaps with the deprecation of the

> previous effort in this area, now is a good time to actually play with it.

I think it would not be to complicated to do a translation
from the pseudo-assembly that I have used in my LPeg
JIT compiler to an assembly accepted by DynASM.

This approach may give a working implementation faster,
but not the faster one.

Another option, in the spirit of LPeg 0.11, is to start to implement from scratch :-)

Sérgio