On 26/03/2013 9:42 PM, Graham Wakefield wrote:
Our most recent live coding experiments have shifted to using more
declarative problem-oriented syntaxes built on top of Lua, such as
expression object constructions and jQuery-style select/map
applications.

Hi Graham,

Do you have any links to your work with expression objects and jQuery-style select/map?

I've started to play with Rx-style pipeline constructors for this kind of thing but no results of note yet.

Ross.