I'm going to need something like this in bluash (on github). Did you just "whip this up" or is it part of a project I can "require" from bluash?

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@gmail.com> wrote:
2013/3/21 steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com>:
> I suspect the maintainers of LuaDoc have moved onto other things, and
> in fact indicated that they were quite happy if LDoc was the
> successor.  So being a kind of defacto maintainer, let's think about
> this.
>
> Note: 'exactly three hyphens' is wrong. The standard is 'at least
> three hyphens' and if the first line only contains hyphens, it is
> ignored and also indicates the start of the docstring.

I have modified 'help.lua' accordingly, and corrected some bugs.

Sample:

$ lua -l ml
> dofile(package.searchpath("help",package.path))
> help(ml)
Contents: Array List bind1 bind2 callable class collect collect2nd
    collect_until compose contains_keys count equal_keys escape exists
    expand extend fun2map function_arg ifilter ifind imap imap2 import
    indexby indexof insertvalues invert issubset keys makemap map2fun
    memoize range readfile removerange split splitext splitpath sub throw
    transform tstring update
> help(ml.keys)
--- extract the keys of a table as a array.
-- @param t a table
-- @return a array of keys

The temptation is strong to patch the Lua interpreter so `?code`
translates to `help(code)`.