Hi Frederico,

> "Error: src/lbase/mobdebug.lua:166: Attempt to perform operation on an
> invalid operand"

This doesn't seem like something that Lua or mobdebug would report.
This looks like an error message from tolua, probably related to an
attempt from mobdebug to serialize userdata values you have in your
script.

There are some improvements for mobdebug currently being tested that
add processing of __tostring and __serialize methods for userdata
values, but I'm not sure if they help with this particular issue as
I've never seen it before.

Paul.